Wednesday, June 20, 2007

So I'm outsourcing myself

Modem, Digitas, Pub-mo, Midgitas folks,

After 4 and a half years, I'm moving on and leaving Modem, my last day is this Friday, June 22nd.

I can't even begin to describe all of the things I've learned from all of you.
I did a number count the other day, and came up with about 37 different clients I worked with over that time.
Its been a great time, working on some really great projects and with truly amazing people.

Please feel free to stop by and say goodbye, I'll try to touch base with each of you before I head out.

People have asked me where I'm going. The truth is, "I found a job on Dice.com".
I'll be right around the corner at the Merritt 7 area, at a small software engineering firm.

I wish you all the best in the coming years, and I'm sure I'll work with some of you again in the future!

J "Flash Junior" W

0 comments:

Post a Comment