Thursday, July 2, 2009

All Good Things Must Come to an End... Farewell!

Hi Ryanites,

As some of you know, today is my last day at Ryan and one and a half years.
In August I will be moving to Chicago to pursue my MBA full-time at the
University of Chicago Booth School of Business.

It has been an honor to work with such a wonderful and talented group of
people. Thank you for the amazing opportunities, the genuine friendships,
fun team events, and your overwhelming support. I have truly enjoyed my
tenure here and I will always cherish my experiences here.

I can go on and on about how much I will miss my time here, but I know you
want to enjoy your holiday weekend! :-)  If you are ever in Chicago, let me
know! I understand that not many of you will consider that in the winter
time!

I wish you all the very best in your future endeavors. I am sure our paths
will cross again.

I'll be around until 2 today so feel free to drop by!

All the best!
TN

P.S. - Don¹t be a stranger!

Email: x
Cell: x
AIM : x
Yahoo : x

0 comments:

Post a Comment