Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Au Revoir

Bon Jour,

As most of you know already, I have accepted a position with ESPN in CT. This move is primarily based on the needs of my growing family and the desire to work closer to home.  ESPN is a mere 14 miles from my house in XXX, so the commute will be considerably less frustrating and the time I get to spend with my family the greatest reward.

I have enjoyed my time here immensely and have had the pleasure of working with some of the most creative and intelligent people on the planet. I will deeply miss my interactions with all of you as they have helped me in my career more than I could have imagined. My time spent here over the last 3 years has also helped me grow as a human being and I appreciate all your feedback and criticisms over the years.

Leaving Digitas was an incredibly hard decision and I wasn't going to do it unless the perfect opportunity arose. I feel that ESPN is that perfect opportunity as it affords me many benefits to achieve the lifestyle my family deserves.

I'd love to keep in touch as I consider all of you an important part of my live both personally and professionally. I wish you all the best in your own pursuits for all that you hold dear.

à tout à l’heure

R "The Wizard" R

p.s. for those who thought I would send out a mean and sarcastic good-bye message :-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment