Friday, March 28, 2008

Many Thanks and Goodbye - Merci beaucoup et a la prochaine!

Dear y'All,

It has been a GREAT experience to spend a year at Modem, even if they announced the company was splitting a week after I started.

I learned so much on the Internet-advertising world from all of you and I know I asked many of you a lot of questions. From all this knowledge, I might as well launch a site some time soon :)

I will be going back to more French activities being a freelance translator and refreshing my memory as I am starting to forget my native language only after 4 years in the US. It will also allow me to travel more frequently and visit my family.

Anyway, I wish you all the best and I hope we can keep in touch.
Thanks again for a very intense, interesting and fun time - well, most of the time! ;)

Peace,
MR

0 comments:

Post a Comment