Monday, January 14, 2008

Farewell...!

Hey everyone:

I have not had the chance to speak with everyone in person, but I wanted to make sure I reached out to all those with whom I have worked these last months. Tomorrow is my last day at Publicis Modem. With all of the changes the company has seen recently, the original role for which I joined the company was no longer part of the plan for the future, and I have resigned to pursue other opportunities. I wish you all the best of luck for what promises to be an exciting year of growth and change.

I have transferred all important work related materials to the team sites or individual members of the teams I have worked with, but should anyone have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me tomorrow. Strategy and Analytics needs should be directed to JM who will ensure proper coverage going forward.

In my short time at the company, it was the opportunity to meet and work with some terrific people that I valued most of all. My contact information is below, and I look forward to hearing from you in the future!

All the best,
JK

0 comments:

Post a Comment